Report Fraud

If you believe that you are a victim of fraud, the first steps you take can be the most critical.

Your fist step should be to contact your financial institution. The sooner you contact your financial institution the more likely they will be able to stop the fraud and prevent further fraud from accruing.

If you suspect your debit or credit card has been compromised contact the card issuer immediately.

Report Fraud to Fannin Bank

Call 903-583-5522

To report a debit card lost or stolen

Call 24X7 888-471-3887 option 4

Security Freeze Credit Report

Contact the fraud departments fo each of the four major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, Trans Union and Innovis) and report that your identity has been stolen. Ask that a "Security Freeze" be placed on your file and that no new credit be granted without your approval. Here are the numbers for reporting fraud:

Reporting a Computer Crime

If you think you are the victim of a computer crime, remember that computer records are often very short lived. Start collecting evidence as soon as you suspect a problem, such as firewall logs, screen shots, and emails.

What to do immediately if you find a problem

Assess the nature and severity of the problem; try to determine if your computer or network has been the victim of an intrusion or "hacking". (Note that there are many causes for computer malfunctions that have nothing to do with hacking, such as downloading malicious email attachments or misconfiguring your browser.)

If you suspect that your system has been hacked, disconnect it from the Internet to prevent further loss of data: if it's a desktop, unplug the Internet cable, or if it's a mobile device, turn off the Wi-Fi access. However, do not unplug or turn your computer off until you've talked to law enforcement.

Contact your local law enforcement agency

Local agencies respond to complaints from citizens within their own jurisdiction and are the first point of contact you should make. They can offer the best immediate response to your complaint, as well as point you to other useful resources.

What law enforcement will need to know if you report a problem

Tell law enforcement everything you know about your particular incident, including any IP address information you have received, as well as any evidence that you have gathered. You can find contact information for your local agency below.

Internet Fraud Complaints

If you have been a victim of an Internet fraud, you should contact the Internet Crime Compliant Center (IC3). You may file a complaint online at IC3.

Idenity Theft, Spam, or Other Fraud-related Complaints

Use this form to submit a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Bureau of Consumer Protection about a particular company or organization. While the FTC does not resolve individual consumer problems, your complaint helps them investigate fraud, and can lead to law enforcement action.

Contact Us

Main Office - (903)-583-5522
Honey Grove - (903)-378-2200
Mortgage Office - (903) 583-5522

Lost or Stolen Card - (888) 471-3887 x4

Member FDIC

Site Map

Get Adobe Reader

©Fannin Bank. All Rights Reserved.